Sunday, August 21, 2005

IE browser conflict with Bingorage.

I just happened to look at my site with 'Internet Explorer', yesterday, and it hadn't loaded right: All the posts are below the sidebar materials, instead of in the 'main body'. I'm not sure why this is, but I'll try to fix it. For now, I suggest using the Firefox browser which is "reading" the site correctly. There is a button in my sidebar, below the poll, which will take you to the mozilla site for Firefox download.

Update, August 22: JLB was right. One post deletion cleared it up. Thanks.
I'd been considering switching templates, tanking my customizations and rebuilding it.
conflict

I still recommend downloading Firefox, for your browser. Lotsa cool add-ons and tabbed browsing.


Get Firefox!



Tags:
,
,
,
,




1 comment:

Jade L Blackwater said...

Hey Eric - I just wanted to let you know that this error did not occur with IE until a couple days ago when you posted the entry: "hey, me's smart - How do U rate? quiz link at bottom." Perhaps some of the formatting changed with that entry?

urtod