Saturday, July 02, 2005

Bad picture of a great painting .

Fish! Under This Burning Heart.
I sold it in MPLS, years ago without getting a decent pic. I will be hunting it down the next time I visit, OR, get current owner to send a pic (if I can locate her). Then I'll repost. All pics click to enlarge.


 Large acrylic painting on canvas, displayed at the Two Rivers Gallery in minneapolis.  Painted by Eric Keast.

This pic is courtesy of the TWO RIVERS Gallery at the MAIC in Minneapolis, MN.



Tags:
,
,
,
,
,
,



1 comment:

Jade L Blackwater said...

Hello, I came upon your blogs today, and wanted to compliment you on your artwork. It is beautiful! Many of your pieces are strikingly reminiscent of Salvador DalĂ­. I suppose you get that a lot. Anyways, thank you for sharing. I'll be sure to check back to see more.

Regards, JLB