Wednesday, July 13, 2005

* First Bingorage contest !!!!!!!!!!!! *

The rules are pretty simple: send an email to
brokenvultureart@gmail.com
with "contest" in the subject line and a valid return email. If you are the winner, I'll email you back to get your mailing address. I'll pick two winners at random at the end of my Fort Frances Museum show (currently August 3,05).

The prizes: I'll be sending out two new paintings, rolled up and sealed in those handy postal tubes.

Pieces will be combos of acrylic, enamel, pencil and ink on Stonehenge paper. Unframed. Finished between now and then.

I'll probably have a get-together some sort, in the real world, to have an additional art giveaway at the end of the show. Here in da Fort.
Allright, good luck.

:Eric

PS: If the winner comes from Japan or Lichtenstein, you'll get the painting after I scrape together a few nickels for postage.
:)

PPS: It's free. No "shipping and handling" crap. Really.
Sat.update: If I get alotta entries, I'll make more stuff available.
:E



Tags:
,
,
,
,
,
,
,



No comments: