Sunday, September 10, 2006

Sorry that I haven't posted for a week... My Dig. Camera fried and I've been in mourning. And suffering from newpicturelessness.

My buddy Ryan Mcmahon has got an event coming up in Winnipeg, Manitoba...

Cagematch: Winnipeg

Comedy Improv Royal Rumble

Starting September 12, 06.
details - Ryan's myspace.

I've been playing paintball, recently. It's more fun than I thought it would be and I've also been contributing to a blog about our progress in creating a paintball park and the shenanigans that go with. You can see paint on my cheek and jaw that I picked up from a 'headshot'; nice. Click pic to check out our Spirit Fire Paintball Park blog

paintball headshot

In some recent surfing, I came across this directory of Canadian Aboriginal Theatre. I haven't checked all the links, so can't vouch for its completeness. If you know of a theatre troupe not represented, send them an update and listing.





No comments: