Saturday, September 30, 2006

New scanner!!!

Okay... It's actually an old scanner I picked up at a garage sale, this morning, before the farmer's market. I haven't figured it all out, yet; but, here are a few beadwork scans to get you started frothing at the mouth.
pics click to enlarge.

Something I had made for my mum.
beadwork bracelet; Broken Vulture Art


Something I made fer me.
beadwork bracelet; Broken Vulture Art


Not sure what this will be, yet.
beadwork embroidery; Broken Vulture Art




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hooray for a new scanner! these all look great - thanks for sharing them.

Hoka-shay-honaqut said...

Thanks, Jade.

I've got a big pile of photos to scan in for my buds at Anurag Art. Need to free up some disk space and dial down the resolution. I think that last scan ate up 4.3MB(!)right off the scanner.