Thursday, October 13, 2005

A project I'm thinking about

text

This painting I want to make, would be:
-Based on one of the most common, and resonant images of the regional "Rock - art"
pictograph motifs
-Three canvases, lag-bolted together.(Could be dismantled, for transportation)
-Have an overall height of thirteen feet, if displayed at height in pic.
-Have an overall width of thirteen feet.
-Use several gallons of acrylic paint.
-Incorporate three-dimensional (example)beadwork and (example) papier mache.


Now, all I need is someone to help me pay for it.
:)

Plus I need to find some places to display it and eventually give it a permanent home.



Tags:
,
,
,
,
,
,



2 comments:

Jade L Blackwater said...

What's your price range for constructing a piece like that?

Jade L Blackwater said...

PS - are you looking for small venues, or are you thinking big?

http://www.nmai.si.edu/