Saturday, February 25, 2006

R.I.P.: Mum



Mum passed away yesterday, Friday February 24; ten days after her 37'th anniversary.

She had received her degree in sociology from Lakehead University in 1995, and was pursuing her law degree in Ottawa, when diagnosed with an autoimmune disorder that eventually destroyed her first liver. She lived for another two and a half years, with a donated liver; in pain, but grateful for the time she had been given to spend with her family and fight her battles.

Mum loved bingo, and the phrase 'Bingorage' came about from one of our inside jokes at the bingo hall.

Look straight ahead and ignore the distractions, Mum.

:Eric


PS: I'm going to start rigging a new Bingorage.I'll get back to yous about that.




Digg it!,Add to del.icio.us,,
Googlize this post!
,Save to newsvine!,Add to RawSugar
Spurl this!,tagtooga This!,Add to MyWeb
Add To Any Service!,Sphere it!

Tags:
,




3 comments:

MooseGuts said...

There are no words my friend. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.


Talk soon.



ryan

Jade L Blackwater said...

Eric, I am sending you and your family much love and good thoughts.

Hoka-shay-honaqut said...

Thanks. all.