Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Finally

I finally bought Bingorage.com!!!

I am hoping that this will do a few things:
-make it easier for people to type in my URL
-make it easier for people to find me and my work
-allow students to see my work [blogspot domain blocked by local school system's filtering software]

It is going to take a few days to see if I made the changes correctly.

Please bookmark the new address and spread the new and improved URL!

Thanks. :Eric

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey man, good to see you back on line! i been craving a hit of bingorage for quite a few days now.

Clint said...

confirmed that your new ULR works. added post on our own blog to announce this as well.

Clint - www.FreeSpiritGallery.ca

Catherine Maia Podulke said...

Thank you dear. You scared the hell out of me for a minute there!