Tuesday, December 02, 2008

NOCAA-10 brings the Bingorage.

Hey Bingoragers!!

I've been so wrapped up in hunting, fishing, carousing, bingo-calling and paint-tweaking the last few weeks that I forgot to mention that I will be showing several pieces at the Definitely Superior Art Gallery in Thunder Bay. I am particularly honoured to have my piece "Miss LoonTrout got a crappy boobjob..." as the main image in the promotional flyer.

There will be performance artists, as well as visual artists.

10 Northwestern Ontario Contemporary Aboriginal Artists;
December 6, 2008 - January 10, 2009.

"NOCAA-10" - Opening: Saturday, December 6 @ 7pm

So. If you're in the neighbourhood, drop by. Let me know if you came to it by the blog post. Thanks.

Click the poster for Def. Sup. "Current Exhibitions" page.

NOCAA art show poster, Definitely Superior Art Gallery.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




No comments: